The St Vincent’s Clinical Education and simulation Centre offers a state of the art training facility for health professionals. Consisting of a conference room, clinical skills/surgical training area, breakout rooms and simulation facility the Education Centre is unrivalled anywhere in the southern hemisphere.
The Centre offers wide and varied range of programs and services to St Vincent's staff and external clients.
Our services include:
- Medical and clinical conferences and educational seminars.
- Practical workshops, live theatre links, ‘hands on’ surgical device.
- Training programs and custom built health professional skills courses.
- Simulation training.
- Offering WIFI wireless internet connection.
- In house catering through Zouki can meet a range of catering needs from a small afternoon tea to a formal sit down dinner or cocktail party.
The conference room has a capacity of 60 the conference room offers a state of the art facility for your next lecture, information session, course or workshop.
The conference room has:
- Three drop down screens with roof mounted projectors
- In built PC or ports for up to 2 laptop computers
- Surround sound speaker system
- Videoconferencing capacity
- Secure video link to operating theatres
You can either conduct a program in a formal lecture-style setting or easily convert the room into a workshop-style configuration with participants working in small groups.
Please e-mail email@example.com or (03) 9231 2900 or fill in the form below
We have a 8 bench lab incorporating technology as a tool to enhance your teaching and learning experience.
The lab includes:
- 2 large drop down screens
- Roof mounted projectors
- Dedicated teaching table which includes high resolution camera
8 tables for participants that seat up to 3 at each table
- Individual monitor at each table
- Power source and supply to run surgical equipment at each table.
Possible uses of the lab are endless from saw bone programs, live links to theatre, procedural skills workshops to introduction to new procedures or medical device programs.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9288 2900 or fill in the form below